- For Batangueños, Kapeng Barako takes its name from describing an image of a “tough man” with macho qualities reflecting the fact that the coffee has a strong and bold taste.
- but why label “barako” only to strong men, when women can be just as strong too.
- As a Batangueña, I believe “barako” is more than just about a person’s physical strength. A true barako is measured by the strength of one’s HEART and the strength of a Mother’s is like no other.
- a heart filled with toughness and boldness, and a distinctively powerful LOVE.
- I am pleased to offer you Filipino traditional coffee packed with love by a Barako Mom. Because nothing comes close to our very own Kapeng Barako.
Barako Mom PH is a home-based brand established with a mission to share our love for Filipinos traditional coffee, Kapeng Barako. Our goal is to help Kapeng Barako find a place in the hearts and cups of the new generation and to support the rise of our local coffee in the urban third wave. The Barako Mom seal stands for quality, integrity and grace, and Barako Mom believes that Kapeng Barako is a symbol of our country and a piece of our heritage.